MEN

Thread Topic: MEN

renesmee
Status Level: 1
2010-05-02 14:55:39
if you have ever had a past bf or have broken up with a bf then this is the forum 4 u.
Report this post
renesmee
2010-05-02 14:56:22
hello?????
Report this post
cowgirl
2010-05-18 21:59:06
well ive had plenty of past boyfriends and broken up with plenty of them haha
Report this post
MossyStone
2011-05-01 19:11:30
We generally are easy to understand. My gender prides itself on selfishness and ignorance. I try to veer from the habits of my gender, but I think the world as a whole would still benefit best from more women taking over for a while.
Report this post
iLoveMusik
2011-05-19 15:10:03
Men are confusing.
Report this post
Katy
2011-06-30 22:18:58
I agree with ilovemuski oh and I had a few so what
Report this post
the vladster
Status Level: 3
2011-11-07 03:35:08
yes us guys can be confusing at times but you gotta understand thats just how us guys guys and there ain't nothing that can change who and what guys are if you try to change a guy it will only mess them up
Report this post
popbomb9
2012-01-15 19:18:18
Men are okay....sometimes. They are very confusing and sometimes all they want is sex. (yes i'm talking to you, 'the vladster')
Report this post
matty17
2012-05-28 23:51:03
I think the main confusing thing about us guys is that we dont usually show our emotions. except of course. Anger
Report this post
Ileus
2013-04-06 05:45:01
I don't think that it's gender related at all. It's just how you look at someone, what I mean by that is you will always be confused by people-even if they are girls-so long you are looking at them as a love interest. Take my sister for example, she is lesbian and gets stressed out because she doesn't understand women, or my gay friend who can't understand his boyfriend. I think this is because when you are seeing someone as a love interest you start to over think everything "What would they like?" or "Are they having fun?" these are a few of the millions of questions people ask themselves when they are thinking of the person they are wanting to start something with, so of course you're going to be confused, you can't read minds. The best you can do is be your self, try to have fun, keep your mind open, you can have a high standard-and that's actually good-but don't expect Mr. perfect, ask questions if you are confused, and try not to judge them for every little mistake. So all in all people are people and everyone is different you can't expect to figure them out from the get go, that would be boring, it's part of the process of love to spend time talking and understanding one another, that's why trust and honesty are so important in a relationship because if you are not willing to open up to someone and tell them about yourself you will never be understood.
Report this post
X.Rachel.X
2014-11-13 23:04:34
I had a boyfriend and I kissed him for the first time but the next day he broke up with me I loved him with all my heart but he left me and for what a lousey kiss
Report this post
LucyXOXO
2018-01-21 15:12:10
My ex and I were together for a year and six months and he wouldn't talk to me. I kissed him a few times and when I reached for his hand to hold it he pushed me away. I then grabbed his hand as to say "Ummm, no thank you sir" and then one of my friends told me that he was looking at girls. So I tested him, I dressed my very hot frien up and when it was free period she would walk by and if he looked we were over. I was holding his hand and while I was talking about how he was sweet for bringing me chocolate yesterday he turns his head and ites his lip. I of course am pissed. I pertended like I didn't notice until his friends were around.Then I roasted him. He was like "I am sorry it was a mistake"and then I said "That's what your mom said when you were born." "You are a perv, and a f-ing idiot." Turns out he is alot more sensitive than I thought. Not only was he roasted in front of half the school but all the girls stayed away from him. It's funny how much a perv can change a woman.
Report this post

Join for free and begin posting.